Cat® Advansys™ Ground Engaging Tools
Longer Lasting. Safer Installation.
Cat Advansys Ground Engaging Tools (GET) for excavators and wheel loaders are the right solution for the toughest jobs. Designed for demanding, high-production applications, this system of tips and adapters reduces operating costs and downtime, while increasing safety and material moved with less machine wear. Protect expensive machine components, reduce operating costs, and get the most out of your machine’s performance today.
When you convert to Cat Advansys you will receive Free Adapters and 50% off Base Edge. Take advantage of this special offer today by clicking the button or calling the number below!
NO HAMMERS. NO CROWBARS. NO CONTEST.
The retainer lock on this hammerless system provides quick and easy installation that is safer for technicians. By utilizing the Cat Advansys system, your wheel loader or excavator will be back to work quicker with a 75% faster tip change. Additionally, with seamless retrofitting, adapters easily drop into the same space, extending the wear life on ground engaging tools. With the Advansys hammerless system, you’ll be up and running safely and in less time. To install, simply insert the pin and washer into the adapter hole, then slide the tip onto the adapter and tighten 180° into the locked position with a ¾” ratchet. To remove, simply loosen 180° to the unlocked position.
Signs that YOU are READY FOR NEW TIPS
- Cracks on base edges beside adapters and corner welds.
- Cracks on base edges on top and bottom of rear weld.
- Excessive wear on the bucket tips. Tips worn through on the bottom or cracked in the pocket area should be replaced.
- Damage to the bucket tip adapters. Badly worn bottom straps that are worn into bottom cavity should be replaced.
- Damaged or missing retainer pins. Tap lightly on each pin. If pin moves easily, replace the retainer.
Benefits of Cat Advansys Tips & Adapters
Built for Heavy Machine Applications
- Built for demanding high production applications
- Easier pile penetration
- Faster cycle times
Better Tip Penetration and Longer Adapter Life
- Longer adapter life from improved tip shapes that shadow adapter straps and welds
- Exclusive tip and adapter features ensure less drag and greater productivity
- Stronger adapter noses reduce stress by as much as 50%
- No retention hole means 50% stronger stress points and greater durability
Quick, Easy Removal and Installation
- No special tools needed for the retainer lock
- A simple half-turn locks and unlocks the CapSure™ retention
- One system — no loose parts
- Reduced downtime and improved job site safety
Learn More About Cat® Advansys™
*Offer valid through 12/31/2022 on conversion to Cat Advansys GET system. Base-edge assembly eligible for non-Cat models only. Restrictions may apply. Contact your local Carter Machinery sales rep for more informations.