Don’t be in the dark when the power goes out. Proper maintenance and testing is the key to ensure your generator and related systems are in top condition when you need them.
No matter what type of stand-by system you have, we can design a maintenance plan around your requirements.
With dozens of technicians on call throughout Virginia, no one can respond quicker to an emergency maintenance need than Carter Machinery. Click here to find your local service department.
- 24/7/365 availability.
- All makes and models.
Today, the generator is just one part of a total power solution. Our sales engineers understand the importance of making sure all the proper systems are in place and configured to match your application. We’re here to support you from the initial design through the start-up.
- EPA compliance analysis
- Control panel upgrades and retrofits
- Operator training and start-up assistance
- Fuel polishing system installation
- Remote monitoring system installation
- Custom designed switchgear and tap boxes
- Contingency planning for emergency power needs
- Breaker and protective relay testing
- Sound level testing
- Power quality analysis
Performance Testing & Analysis
- Load bank testing
- Power quality audit
- Infrared scanning (Thermography) (PDF)
- Fluid sampling & analysis (Oil, coolant & fuel)
- Circuit Breaker Maintenance Testing (Level I) (PDF)
- Circuit Breaker Maintenance Testing (Level II) (PDF)
- Circuit Breaker Maintenance Testing (Level III) (PDF)
- Protective Relay Maintenance Testing (PDF)
- Switchgear Maintenance Testing (Level I) (PDF)
- Switchgear Maintenance Testing (Level II) (PDF)
- Switchgear Maintenance Testing (Level III) (PDF)